Thursday, February 28, 2008

Reliance Broadband - Worst Service in the world

I took Reliance Broadband two months back.
It works fine for days then immediately stops working for days ..more than a week.

2 weeks back it didn't work. I have complained to their customer care.
the next day a Guy called me and said that he will be visiting my house today evening .. so be in house at that time.But nothing happened. When I called the customer care in the evening the ticket got closed. They said that our Guys has visited your house and problem is rectified.
So Again they have registered the new complaint. That was closed next day with out any solution. It continued for week. Then one day one guy called me from Bangalore office and said he will be visiting my house in the evening.he didn't visit. Immediately in the evening I shouted at him and another guy visited and corrected the problem.It worked for weeks with out any issues.

Now also the same game started.
I am complaining for a week. No one is visiting my house and everyday Iam registering the complaint.
I don't know when It will be rectified and I will be able browse in my house.

No comments: