Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Man proposes.... God disposes

May be I was just pretending to be busy...
feel like wasted so much time in day dreaming...
expecting something to happen the way I wanted...
suddenly the realism hits me..
just woke up from the dream.... and see the real world... its the same where i left before entering in to dream...
but a well ...behavioral changes... ruined thoughts.... feeling suppressed...

should i blame the dream..... or myself?.

No answers..... really No answers.....

I never understand the reality......
I always travel in opposite direction as others...
I never listen to others...
I never obey others........
I always fight..................
I always gossip...............
I never understand what is right..

yes that's what I am .. that's what Gurusamy is..

But I always fight for what I believe in...
I never gave up.... I will never give up..... I will never quit......

Let god keep disposing.... I will propose something new......

So God understand that.....I don't care how many things you disposes.. I will be keep on proposing...


That's what Iam...

No comments: